Drug-themed tattoo on International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking on June 26
From the material you will learn about the International Day Against Drug Abuse – June 26, get acquainted with the features and be able to see photo examples of thematic drawings of tattoos with drugs.
Drug tattoos on International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking – June 26: facts and photos
Drug addiction is a problem of humanity that has not left us for many centuries. With the advent of industrialization, the industry allowed addicts to become familiar with a huge variety of synthetic drugs, which greatly exacerbated the problem..
Modern types of synthetic drugs have not only become cheaper, but also much more dangerous, they are addictive after the first intake and lead to inevitable destruction of the body. In order to draw attention to the problem of drug use in the modern world, the date for the celebration of the International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking was established – June 26.
A bit of history
The date of the holiday was not chosen by chance. On June 6, 1986, a plan was developed to combat the spread of drugs, and a year later, this event was enshrined in an official UN document.
- During the presence of US forces in Afghanistan, the amount of drugs produced in the country increased 50 times
- Every year 500,000 people die from drugs and related causes worldwide
- In Russia, 8,000 people die from “overdose” every year
- From Greek “Narcotics”, translated as – “soporific”
- In Colombia, Peru, Bolivia and Venezuela, there is a practice of using coca leaves by the local population. People live there on average 40 years
We urge everyone to lead a healthy lifestyle, not to use drugs and not to violate the current legislation..
And then we suggest that you look at the drawings of tattoos on the topic of drugs, with which you can express your solidarity in the fight against this problem..
Photos of tattoo drawings on the topic of drugs from 06/25/2020 (58 tattoo photos)
Watch the video: