Here you can find out everything about nail piercing, get acquainted with the types and features, get useful tips and the opportunity to see photos of successful options.
Nail piercing – photo examples of work
Interesting about nail piercing
Absolutely painless type of piercing – on the nails. It does not require piercing any part of the body, which eliminates the sensation of pain and infection. Jewelry is worn on a grown nail.
Piercing is done only with a healthy nail plate that is not prone to delamination, is not infected with fungus and has sufficient strength. If the strength of the nail is not awarded, acrylic or gel should be applied to it. Experts in this field, despite the natural hardness of the plate, do not recommend making an uncoated hole. The nail may crack or split. An extended nail is ideal for this procedure. On it, the piercing will last longer and the risk of jewelry breaking is less than on your.
There are two options for nail piercing:
1.Houses. Place a regular school eraser under the nail. While holding the needle with any iron clamp, split it open. At a distance of about two millimeters from the edge of the plate, pierce a hole with a hot tool and put on the decoration.
2.In the cabin. The masters carry out the following actions:
- -strengthening the nail for piercing;
- -drill a hole with a mini drill strictly perpendicular to the plate;
- -dress decoration.
It should be noted that the work looks neater and more beautiful in the salon. And it will also eliminate the inconvenience when putting on jewelry, in which you cannot do without outside help, and sometimes without tools..
Jewelry can be precious, semi-precious and bijouterie.. Their variety is amazing:
- -carnations with colored stones and various patterns;
- -chains of different weaving and its links;
- -just rings and rings with pendants made of decorative elements in the form of butterflies, hearts, droplets, etc..
- -it is possible to connect the piercing with a ring on the same finger or with a bracelet on the arm. However, this mounting method is not very practical. Alternatively, you can wear it on special occasions and amaze everyone with its original beauty..
For daily use, you must adhere to minimalism. It is better to choose one nail for the piercing. The little finger is less involved in the application or, the most popular in orders, the middle finger. The hand also matters. If the future piercing carrier is right-handed, then it is worth staying on the left hand. For a left-hander, the right one is suitable. The correct approach will keep the piercing for a longer period of time and reduce the possibility of the jewelry snagging..
Masters mark the most suitable nail shape – square. But if the client’s preference is given to a different form, there will be no difficulties..
There are many options for combining piercings with the color and design of the manicure:
- -on the so-called French color;
- -the protruding part of the nail is bright in color, and the main part is in light colors;
- -when using transparent varnishes;
- -in the play of contrasting colors;
- -playing with the pattern on the nail, in which the piercing is a continuation of the artistic painting;
- -plain varnish.
Watch the video:
The choice of jewelry on nails should be approached thoughtfully and responsibly, so that it does not become an interfering factor, but brings positive emotions, has an aesthetic appearance
Prepared by: mama1965vlad (Voilenko Olga Alexandrovna)