Removing a tattoo with a laser
Here you can find out all the most important about laser tattoo removal, get acquainted with the features, advantages and disadvantages of the procedure, you can see a photo demonstration of the procedure before and after laser tattoo removal.
Laser tattoo removal – before and after photos – examples
Removing a tattoo with a laser – all the most important
Removing the tattoo is not a problem. Throughout the existence of such an art as a tattoo, many ways have been invented to get rid of the drawing. From surgical excision to electric burnout. But laser removal has long been recognized as the most effective method..
How does the laser remove the pattern from the human body? To do this, let’s remember the mechanism of action of the tattoo itself..
The pigment is injected into the upper layers of the skin using a special machine. Once inside, the body turns on a defense reaction and surrounds the dye with connective tissue cells in order to prevent it from spreading throughout the body. And since the pigment particles are larger than a human cell, they are not able to leave the body on their own. And only laser light pulses are able to break down the pigment into smaller particles, due to which it is excreted from the body naturally through the lymph.
Methods of exposure
There are two main types of laser exposure..
The first one is – selective.
The laser acts only on the subcutaneous formation, leaving the outer layer intact. The device is adjusted for each pattern individually in order to achieve the safest and most effective result. Destroyed pigments are removed within 3-4 weeks.
Second – ablative.
But in the second version, the so-called grinding occurs, i.e. the device acts not only on the inner cover, but also on the outer one. This method is very widely used for anti-aging treatments as it works mainly in the upper layers of the dermis. Therefore, it is ideal for images located in the uppermost layers of the epidermis..
The time it takes for you to completely remove the tattoo depends on the quality of the design and the amount of work. It can take a month or a whole year..
- Painless impact. The only thing that can be felt is a slight tingling and burning sensation;
- No scars or scars. The exception is tattoos made by an inexperienced craftsman in the deep layers of the skin. In such cases, no one can guarantee you that after the procedure you will not have any traces;
- Able to remove permanent makeup and age spots.
But the laser still has several disadvantages. The number of sessions you need depends on the size, color and quality of the picture. In one session, the tattoo is discolored by an average of 10-15%. Each session is carried out strictly once a month, in order to give the skin a little recovery..
Therefore, the more sessions, the longer and more expensive the entire process of tattoo removal will cost..
When the pigment is destroyed, there is a likelihood of allergic reactions, as well as redness, itching, swelling, which can pass after a few hours.
The use of a laser is contraindicated:
- Pregnant and lactating mothers;
- If the skin was exposed to a chemical or mechanical effect (peeling, scrub), less than two weeks ago;
- If you are taking medications that increase the sensitivity of your skin to ultraviolet light;
- Strong sunburn;
- Diabetics and people with chronic diseases;
- Blood disease and cancer patients;
- If inflammation occurs in the body and on the skin.
Before starting the removal procedure, be sure to visit a doctor, undergo an examination and consult.
- Contact highly qualified masters, because your health depends on his competence..
- Choose only proven clinics and aesthetic beauty centers. They are equipped with the most modern and high-quality equipment..
- After the procedure, try to avoid excessive exposure to ultraviolet radiation on the skin for the first two months. At the same time, you will have to abandon the washcloth, self-tanning and reduce the time spent in the shower in order to avoid unnecessary skin irritation..
- And finally, the most important advice: do not experiment with tattoo removal at home! You can find hundreds of popular recipes that promise 100% results without chemicals and unnecessary costs, but none of them actually work. You will not only waste time, but you can also harm your health and disfigure your skin..
And remember: any problem can be solved, the main thing is to find a competent approach.
Removing a tattoo with a laser before and after – photo examples from 01/14/2018
Watch the video:
Prepared by: anneiden (Anna)