The material will describe the interpretation, meaning, history and the meaning of the golden eagle tattoo, will offer interesting options for drawings, describe their features. More examples are collected in separate sections of the catalog:
- Photo of the golden eagle tattoo
- Sketches of the golden eagle tattoo
The meaning of the golden eagle tattoo – photo of drawings of finished tattoos on the body
Interesting facts about the features of the drawings and the meaning of the “golden eagle” tattoo
The meaning of the golden eagle tattoo reflects those special qualities that are inherent in this legendary bird. Golden eagle is freedom, pride, strength and independence. Therefore, a tattoo depicting a golden eagle is more typical for men than for women. This tattoo endows women with masculine qualities. The golden eagle has always been associated with domination, strength and power, so for weak men such a tattoo will also be “out of touch”.
The meaning of the golden eagle tattoo originated in the days of ancient myths and legends. For example, there is a myth that Zeus, the god of heaven and thunder, turned into an eagle in order to steal a girl for whom he was inflamed with passion. Another myth says that Prometheus, as punishment for stealing fire from the gods of Olympus, was chained to the rock of the Caucasus, and from day to day the eagle Ephon, who flew in, pecked his liver..
In general, each nation has its own special interpretation of the image of an eagle. For Christians, for example, it is a symbol of soul and faith, for the Chinese it is a symbol of courage and strength, for the North American Indians it is a symbol of the spirit of nature, for the Norwegians it is a symbol of wisdom.
Particular attention should be paid to the position in which the bird is stuffed and on which part of the body – the meaning that the tattoo carries will depend on this. A soaring eagle with spread wings on a muscular male back looks especially impressive.
Photo examples of tattoos with a golden eagle:
The meanings of the golden eagle tattoo:
- A golden eagle sitting on a rock denotes a lone warrior;
- A golden eagle sitting on a pine tree embodies a long life without diseases;
- A golden eagle holding a snake in its beak – symbolizes the victory of good over evil;
- Golden eagle, depicted between trees – in criminal circles denotes a tendency to escape;
- A golden eagle holding a skull means a tendency to violence;
- A sitting golden eagle means that there is a decisive and persistent person in front of you;
- Flying golden eagle – symbolizes pride and arrogance;
- A golden eagle tormenting a woman is an indicator of power and strength;
- The image of the golden eagle, in the form of a silhouette, is a symbol of the suppression of pride;
- Golden eagle with folded wings – a symbol of calmness and wisdom.
You can often find a tattoo from parts of this bird:
- The golden eagle’s head means prudence and common sense;
- The wings of the golden eagle are a rebirth, a transition to a new life;
- Double-headed eagle – a symbol of Russia, the Russian Empire.
A tattoo is a way to show your individuality, to highlight those qualities in a person that are hidden from society. Therefore, the choice of a golden eagle tattoo should be approached with particular seriousness..
Watch the video:
Prepared by: maria80ivanova (Natalia Lukyanova)