Here you can find out about The meaning of the Vulture tattoo, find out interesting facts about the meaning, interpretation and history of the drawing of this bird in a tattoo, you can look at 439 photos of examples of drawings of a tattoo with a Vulture.
Additionally on the site:
- Photo of Vulture tattoo
- Sketches of the Vulture tattoo
The meaning of the Vulture tattoo: interesting facts and photos of Vulture tattoo drawings
Tattoos acquire a symbolic character, characterized by versatility and deep meaning. Through the drawing, you can convey the image and style of the owner, adding a sacred meaning. It is important to correctly interpret the image on the body, this will facilitate the interaction between people. In addition, the meaning of the tattoo will help with the choice of an image on the body, finding a suitable sketch among a great variety..
The meaning of the picture
It is believed that the essence and nature of the vulture tattoo is inherited from antiquity, which is not entirely true. This unusual bird is especially fond of tattoo lovers. Only a few people know the true meaning of the tattoo, are familiar with the character and habits of the bird itself..
As for the connection with Ancient Egypt, it is believed that the vulture was a strong amulet, a protective symbol. This is a special talisman for strong and powerful people. The bird contributed to the acquisition of new abilities: people foresaw troubles and failures, easily got out of a difficult situation.
The vulture is associated with the goddess of Egypt. She wore a headdress resembling a bird’s head, protecting the pharaoh from troubles and threats from envious people. In ancient Rome, the vulture was associated with Mars. It was believed that some events could be predicted. So in South Africa, during the period of significant events, it is customary to conduct fortune-telling on the dried brain of a bird. It is set on fire, and further events are predicted by means of smoke. With regards to ancient times, the vulture was also attributed to Saturn. There was a belief that the image intuitively characterizes old age. Also, the vulture is considered a precursor to trouble, a terrible disease, or predicts a quick death..
The vulture is depicted on the human body as a whole bird or some of its parts (mainly the head). An independent sketch can be made in different colors. The classic version of the drawing is black and white, the head (gray, red, milky), the wings are black. The main feature of the tattoo is additional elements such as a cactus, a desert ball, a bare tree. This gives the image completeness, a special meaning. More often, a tattoo is combined with an ornament, patterns. The vulture can be depicted on any part of the body, a good location is the hand, shoulder, back, leg. Before drawing on the body, it is worthwhile to study the meaning well, making sure of the correct choice.
A tattoo is impossible without an idea. An uninformed person does not fully understand what the final version of the image will look like. You can ask the tattoo artist for more information: lines, shapes, stage of sketching. A monochrome tint will help to give the image originality and a lively look..
The preference for the classics can be expressed through color – black and white version or red / white head, black wings.
It’s never too late to transform your appearance, try something new, immortalize a memory or a beautiful drawing on your body. And now this direction is gaining even more popularity..
Male and female drawings
The vulture can fly peacefully, attack, display large wings and sharp claws — a powerful weapon. It is such paintings, sketches of a bird in various variations, personifying strength and courage, especially suitable for men. There are a great many key meanings of vulture tattoos, but there are generally accepted ones:
- Self confidence. The neck is distinguished by power and greatness. And men, applying such a tattoo, acquire / enhance similar qualities. It is not only confidence, but also fearlessness, courage, resistance to difficulties..
- Pursuit of the goal. Confrontation, elimination of obstacles is exciting. Especially for men, because they have a hunter’s instinct. It doesn’t matter in what ways, the very fact of victory over difficulties, circumstances justifies any means.
- Ability to control oneself. The image of the bar on the body emphasizes the self-control of the man. Under any circumstances, clarity and sobriety of mind, common sense remains. Weaknesses are not so scary, the man was able to accept them. Therefore, he always comes out the winner, because he knows how to admit or correct a mistake in time..
- Attractiveness. Choosing just such a tattoo, a man wants to draw attention to himself. Show strength of character, fearlessness – characteristic of the vulture. Not without attention to the opposite sex, interest will only strengthen their innocence. The tattoo becomes a kind of talisman and a visiting card of an imperious, self-confident man..
For the most part, this choice of tattoos attracts men. It can be used to demonstrate strengths of character. Scientists of the symbolism of Ancient Greece confirm this fact. But, although rarely, girls also choose a vulture tattoo. You can portray the bird gracefully, slightly changing the external shape to make it more suitable for women..
For women, a tattoo has a slightly different meaning than for men:
- Wisdom. A distinctive feature that can eliminate most household problems. Thanks to wisdom, women can properly interact with others, solve problems in a slightly different way..
- Strength of character. A tattoo depicting a vulture can emphasize the strong-willed character of a woman and the seriousness of intentions. She will provide moral support, listen and give advice, calm the interlocutor (having a heart-to-heart talk with him). Mostly tattoos are done by strong, sensible women..
- Self-sufficiency. Sometimes the sketch of a bird on the body is preferred by women who are self-sufficient and are not particularly interested in relationships. They can stand up for themselves, are ready to be responsible for words and actions, they know what to do without a man – there is no feeling of loneliness.
The bar on the girl’s body is personified with confidence, prudence and self-sufficiency. These are strong, strong-willed women, accustomed to independently take responsibility for their lives..
Photos of tattoo drawings with a Vulture from 12/13/2020 (439 photos)
The text is the opinion of the author, does not claim to be the ultimate truth.
Material prepared: ANV18 (Alena)